Alright guys here is its. 30 days of paleo.
*Your day will start with 7 points. If you break one of the rules set
below you lose a point. Drink a beer and you now have 6 points for that
day....and so on. If you drink one beer or 20 it is still –1. You only
lose another point if you break another rule. At the end of each day
you will keep record your own points and also post it on our Facebook page (Elite Sports Training).
1. Eat real food – meat, eggs, vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruit, oils
(like coconut). Eat foods with very few ingredients, all pronounceable
ingredients, or better yet, no ingredients listed at all because they’re
fresh and natural.
2. Do not eat dairy. This includes butter,
cheese (hard and soft), yogurt (even Greek) and milk (including cream in
3. Do not eat grains. This includes bread, rice,
pasta, corn (I count corn as a grain), oatmeal, and all of those
gluten-free pseudo-grains. That’s not real food, right?
4. Do not eat legumes. This includes beans of all kinds, lentils, and peanuts.
5. Do not eat sugars of any kind, real or artificial. No maple syrup, honey, agave nectar, Splenda, Truvia, Stevia, etc.
6. Do not eat processed foods. This includes protein shakes, processed bars (like Zone bars), dairy-free creamers, etc.
7. Do not drink alcohol, in any form.
5 Sets of:
Max Rep Bodyweight Bench Press
Max Rep Pull Ups
Post total Reps