Sunday, August 28, 2011

Aug 29

Here are some good steps to start dialing in your nutrition. Start with eliminating sugars and starchy carbs. No sodas (diet included), no pasta, no bread, no potatoes...etc. Eat lean meats, veggies, some fruit, and nuts. Drink lots of water and take fish oil every day. Do not avoid fat! Healthy fats include almonds, avocado, and olive oil. This is a great starting point for everyone. Want the science? Read Paleo Solutions by Robb Wolf (Click HERE)

Strength
Heavy Single 
Overhead Squat

MetCon
15-12-9-6-3
Power Clean (135/95)
Bar Facing Burpee

4 comments:

  1. 245# OHS (pr)...then 7:22 Rx'd..I can't remember exactly but I think that was my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to OHS again. I will do this tomorrow.
    - Hooker

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHS - 165X2
    Metcon - 8:35 RX'd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Metcon 7:31 Rx 175# OHS I want to be in the 200's. Chris, that 245# OHS was very nice to see. I know you have 255# easy.

    ReplyDelete